Founded in 2005, Novis Consulting’s professional, executive and technical associates provide advanced tactical and strategic services for laboratories, pathology practices, private equity firms and defense attorneys. Dr. Novis and Novis Consulting associates have held leadership roles for health systems, laboratories, outreach programs, information technology companies, startups, and capital markets. Our experienced associates and subject matter experts are dedicated to achieving our clients’ goals, providing solutions validated by measurable outcomes.
Our areas of expertise include for laboratories and pathology practices:
- Management, workflow design, Lean Six Sigma ISO15189.
- Instrumentation, method validation.
- Employee competence, performance evaluation, staffing assistance.
- Information technology and management.
- Interim CIO services.
- Quality management and document control systems.
- Accreditation, certification licensure, compliance, mock inspections
- Ongoing Physician Practice Evaluation (OPPE) program development.
- Department and facility consolidation.
- Delivery models.
- Pathology virtual networks.
- Contract negotiation.
- Start-up development and launch.
- Feasibility studies, business plans, pro formas.
- Revenue enhancement, business performance.
- Due diligence (financial, operational, technology).
- Market opportunity assessment, point of care testing, laboratory outreach, sales and marketing.
- Billing and claims audits, OIG compliance audits.
Strategic planning and governance
- Mission alignment.
- SWOT analyses
- Strategic planning.
- Strategic alliance.
- Governance and organizational structure.